We offer complex services in CNC machining: turning, milling, drilling and threading.
Our key fields of expertise include:
- High Volume Turning, mostly for automotive business. Production batch starts from 500 pieces. Yearly production reaches over 1,000,000 pieces. Depending on the type of order the production is carried out on universal lathes, semi-automatic EMAG lathes and fully-automated lathes.
- Turning with milling of parts with a diameter of up to 220mm. Production batch: from 100 to several thousand pieces. The production is carried out on precision machines able to reach accuracy class 6 and very low roughness of the surface.
- Turning with milling from bar feeder in automated mode of parts up to max. diameter of 65mm. Production batch: from 500 pieces. High capabilities in producing parts with highly complicated geometry.
- Turning of parts (shafts, axis) with diameter up to 32mm and length up to 800mm. Fully automated production mainly for automotive industry. Production batch: from 1,000 pieces.
- High volume milling. High quantities, high volume production using special, dedicated clamping system constructed and automated by our company.
- Milling of parts in 3, 4 and 5 axes. Production batch from 50 to 1,000 pieces. We achieve high performance thanks to our well-equipped machine park, using universal clamping and pallet systems and advanced skills of our operators and engineers.
- Simultaneous 5-axis milling. Machining of metal parts with complicated shapes (rotor, blade) is done on high quality HERMLE machines supported by CAM specialist software.
- Milling of highly complicated parts and tolerance below 0.02mm. We work on the most modern, stable machine centres by Hermle and Okuma.
We do machining of:
- aluminium alloys
- metal alloys
- structural steel and alloy steel
- stainless steel and high-quality steel
- grey cast iron and spheroidal graphite iron
In production we use various starting materials:
- trade and special profiles
Quality is of paramount importance to us. We have been on the market for more than 30 years. During this time we have started collaboration with numerous renowned producers and suppliers. We work according to ISO 9001:2008.
No scale of production is a barrier for us. Depending on the production type we are able to fill small, medium orders as well as high volume production.
Customer requirements are a priority to us. Depending on customer needs we carry out calibration, Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA), etc. We work according to ISO 9001.
We keep our finger on the pulse. We regularly monitor our work quality, check the suppliers of materials and services, therefore constantly improving our performance and efficiency.
We offer wide-ranging help. Together with our customers we perform construction and advisory work and analyses in order to optimize customer products in terms of production cost, product improvement (e.g. selecting more durable materials).