Milling of highly complicated parts
We love challenges. We also offer production of metal parts with very high requirements.
These are parts with:
- very complex geometry,
- multiple geometric connections,
- narrow engineering tolerance (below 0.02mm).
Highly complex parts are mostly used in optic and electro-optic devices and precision mechanisms.
To ensure the highest quality of the finished product:
- we acquire materials from trusted subsuppliers,
- the best, highly precise machines are used: 5-axis Hermle machining centre and 4-axis Okuma turning centres,
- we use top notch tools and clamping systems
- we run the parts’ measurements directly on the machines using probes, coordinate-measuring machine and Keyence optic device
- laser source casing made from copper
- optic equipment parts
- parts for automotive industry, e.g. valve block